Suggest you hum "Everybody's got a hungry heart" to yourself as you read these stories.
- March 2008, Purdue Police investigating man dressed as woman taking photographs in female bathroom.
- October 4, 2010 Cross-dressing man enters women's locker room at UC Cal/ /Berkeley
- July 2011 Oregon City. Registered sex offender poses as woman to enter women's locker room.
- March 2012, Everett Washington, man dressed as woman arrested for voyeurism in woman's bathroom. Admits he's the suspect in other cases.
- May 2013
Man, Jason Pomare, arrested filming women in their bathrooms, claiming (falsely) to be transgender.
- June 2013, San Bernadino
Rodney Kenneth Peterson dresses as a woman to photograph women in a female dorm. Also the suspect of same crime in several other locations.
- February 28, 2014: Gregory Schwartz, a man dressed as woman tries to assault woman in San Diego bathroom.
- March, 2014, Christopher Hambrook, a man who falsely claimed to be transgender to assault women in two Toronto women's shelters was declared a dangerous sexual predator. Had already served a prison sentence for sexually assaulting a 5 -year-old girl.
- Transgender woman raped in a unisex bathroom at the Stonewall Inn (yes, that one).
[Update: Collecting more links:
Please note: none of the above are cases of trans people hurting anyone. These are cases of sexual predators using trans-friendly laws to hurt women and children -- including a trans woman!
But who the hell cares? It's only women.